Please be aware of the new measures that have been put in place in regards to Covid-19 to keep staff and clients as safe as possible.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone and on time. Please wait in your vehicle and call the spa upon arrival and we will tell you if it is ok for you to come in.
- Upon entering the spa, please do not touch the door handles of the front door and avoid touching as many surfaces as possible.
- Arrive wearing a mask. You will be wearing your mask for the duration of your appointment. Should you forget your mask, we will have some on hand but recommend you bringing your own. No appointments will be performed on clients not wearing a mask.
- Upon entering into the spa, your temperature will be taken with an infrared, touchless thermometer. If the device signals a fever, your appointment will be immediately cancelled and rescheduled no less than 14 days after your original appointment date. Should we not have any availability at that time, you will be added to a cancellation/wait-list.
- Please ask yourself the following questions the morning of your appointment:
1. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
2. Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
If you answered YES to any of the above questions please reschedule your appointment immediately.
- You will be asked to either wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival. There will also be hand sanitizer readily available throughout the spa.
- We cannot offer reading material or drinks at this time. We ask that you do not bring any outside food or drink into the spa. You may bring a book to read if you would like.
- Please do not bring your purse or outside jackets into the spa if you can avoid it.
- Please only bring your method of payment and cell phone. Both of which will be placed into a baggie upon arrival and are not to be taken out during your appointment time. Methods of payment will still be debit/credit, cash and will now include E-transfer which will be done on site before leaving the spa.
- Should you need to use the washroom you will need to sanitize the surfaces you have made contact with. Wipes and/or disinfecting spray will be provided. After washing your hands please use one of the single use towels provided and place it into the dirty basket on the floor.
- Please do not touch any of the nail polish bottles. We will go through colours with you and remove any of the shelf that you are interested in.
- Please only touch a retail item if you are interested in purchasing said item. Should you need assistance we would be happy to help.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from touching any unnecessary surfaces in the front entrance, stairwells and any rooms you may enter during the duration of your appointment.
These are the measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- The spa and all common areas will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- The front door and cash desk will be disinfected every time an appointment ends and you exit the spa.
- Our computer keyboard, phones, debit machine, hand rails, chairs, tables, and any other surfaces that have come in contact with a client during their appointment will also be disinfected after every appointment.
- All towels, blankets or any other linens that would be used during your appointments will be stored in closed cabinets, are single use and will be properly laundered.
- All of our implements will be washed in hot soapy water, dried and then disinfected in a hospital grade disinfectant. Should you have any questions about what we are using, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Each member of our staff will only care for one client at a time.
- We have given an extra 30 minutes in between appointments so we have enough time to make sure everything is thoroughly disinfected and ready for the next client.
- All staff will be masked and will wash hands frequently and wear gloves.
- All staff temperatures will be taken at the beginning of every shift.
- Country Moments Spa and its staff will not be held liable should you contract Covid-19 from the spa. We are doing everything in our power to assure that no transfer will take place.
- We are still our fun loving selves and want you to be able to relax and have a great time. If you have any concerns about any of the above listed please do not hesitate to reach out to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 613-590-9999