Country Moments Spa is looking to hire new Aesthetic grads for our Residency Program as an opportunity to take your education to the next level.
We are committed to training and providing new grads with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed in the Aesthetics Industry.
This program is a paid part time position, where we will train and oversee new grads on their current level of education and service techniques, as well as train on advanced services including
- Dermaplane Facials
- Lash Lifting
- PolyGel Enhancements
- Dip with and without Enhancements
- Advanced Waxing Techniques
- Advanced Pedicures
- Client Care
- So much more!
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Motivated to learn
- Enthusiastic about advancing in the Aesthetic Industry
- Flexible Working Hours
- You must have your own transportation
- Organization and Cleanliness a must
- Previous experience in the customer service industry is an asset
If you are interested in applying for this residency, please email us a copy of your cover letter and resume and let us know what your short-term and long-term goals in the Aesthetic Industry are.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Country Moments Spa Ladies